Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Blog

So, I thought with a new bub on the way, I might regenerate my blog, but we're having a teensy bit of trouble accessing our own server from within our system, so I've resorted to setting up on Blogger, at least for now.

Bub is due in a couple of weeks from now and we're getting in practice with a new puppy.  I'm not entirely sure whether this is brave or crazy - we're back to being woken up at silly times, attempting toilet training (though minus the back-up of nappies!) and getting used to cycles of eat, play, sleep!

Here he is:  Prince Siegfried (or "Siggy" for short).

Our old dog, Rosie, isn't quite sure what to make of the new, energetic and bitey ball of fluff - she is too old and stiff to get down and play with him now (and tries to give the impression that it's also a bit beneath her dignity) and mostly just looks at us in a somewhat bewildered and imploring manner when he's in play mode.


Welcome back to the Daze... I'm sure there'll be plenty to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment