Census night in Australia tonight - around 60 questions on everything from how many hours we spend doing housework to where our ancestors came from. I filled out our form online the other day, but delayed submitting it until this afternoon "just in case". However, we are still three (though Princess # 2 is wriggling fit to burst out as I type this) and I suspect will continue to be for a few days yet.
When Lilian heard about the Census, she wondered which one, explaining we have five - sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste! They have been learning about the senses at school this year and she was keen to share her knowledge. :)
Feeling mostly ready now and just in a holding pattern until bub arrives. Simon has taken to checking on me a couple of times a day, which is sweet, though I've promised to let him know if anything is happening! :) The capsule is in the car, the baby's bed is ready to go, my bag is half packed, the camera battery is charged and things are about as up-to-date as I can make them, given we still have to eat and wear clothes every day.
With only around six days to go (if bub is on time) the next post will probably contain baby news. :) I wonder if I can blog from my iPhone?
Until next time...
1 comment:
Silverdragon
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog.
It's good to know there is light somewhere at the end of the tunnel.
Hope everything is going well with baby!
SSG xxx
Sydney Shop Girl blog
Post a Comment